|Week 1 (10-17 Feb)
- Locate small businesses in Weligama who are in need of support.
- Interview all possible recipients to gather field information
- Investigate cost of possible equipment needed.
- Prepare a project proposal to be distributed amongst potential donors.
|Week 2 (17-24 Feb)
- Introduce a candidate to be responsible for the monitoring of the projects in the long term.
- View possible Catamarans, nets and engines to be purchased.
- Begin to collect donations.
|Week 3 (24 Feb-3 Mar)
- Over the weekend of the 26th and 27th of February, purchase and distribute equipment to small businesses 1, 2 and 3.
- Purchase nets to be sewn together for the fishermen (this takes 10 days).
- Gather information for final report and take relevant photographs.
|Week 4 (3-10 Mar)
- Purchase Catamaran and engine.
- Distribute the Catamaran complete with engine, nets and petrol.
|Week 1 (10-17 Mar)
- Complete final report to send to donors.
- Hold final meeting with recipients to discuss success of project and consider future plans.
- Implement the long term candidate to sustain the project.